Been searching for random questions online and I found some from Thought Catalog. And once I read them, it caught my interest. So here are the questions and I will be answering them.
1. What’s your philosophy in life?
– That LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT. You are the author of your own life. And your life depends on the choices you make.
– AS YOU SOW, SO YOU SHALL REAP. Basically it’s just also saying what goes around comes around. The law of cause and effect applies. If you did something good in the past, you will have good results in the future.
2. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
– Perhaps the way I get angry. I am totally in rage when I lose my patience. I don’t hurt people but I break things. LOL! And my mouth is too much.
3. Are you religious or spiritual?
– Thanks for this question! Didn’t know the difference until I read this. (lol seriously) And I think I am both. But more of a spiritual person.
4. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
– Perhaps I am an ambivert. I can balance the two. And it depends who I am with.
5. Which parent are you closer to and why?
– My mom. Why? I don’t know. Maybe because she has always been my shield from Dad. Hahaha
6. What was the best phase in your life?
– Life events after graduation and getting my license. For short, atm.
7. What was the worst phase in your life?
– College. So far the worst chapter.
8. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up?
– Not really.
9. What makes you feel accomplished?
– My work being appreciated. It only meant that I did a great job. I feel accomplished finishing things in advance before the deadline.
10. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much?
– Harry Potter has always been my fave. Maybe because I also dream of living in a magical world.
11. What is a relationship deal breaker for you?
– I’ve never heard of this. But I searched. A man who constantly lies, humiliates me with his friends behind my back and most of all, who CHEATS.
12. Are you more into looks or brains?
– Looks also do matter. But I am more into brains. 😉
13. Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
– Definitely not. But if I do love him too much, I might give him a second chance.
14. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner?
– I did before. Not a good idea.
15. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
– Idk. Maybe when that person has enough savings already. Has the guts to take responsibilities.
16. What kind of parent do you think you will be?
– A good one? Haha. Open. I won’t be that strict.
17. What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner?
– Hahaha! Why wouldn’t they? They’re not marrying him. I AM. No seriously. I’ll go talk to them and ask them why.
18. Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything?
19. Do you usually stay friends with your exes?
– No waaaaaaay! HAHAHA. Never. Complete disconnection.
20. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
– Like died? Not yet. But left, yes.
21. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
– Most of the time, I prefer to be alone. I have a habit of keeping things to myself as long as I can handle it.
22. What’s an ideal weekend for you?
– It depends on my mood. There are times I want to go stroll at the mall, dine out or simply stay at home watching movies/drama. Ideally, I’d rather spend the day on the beach.
23. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex?
– I’d love to. In fact, I prefer guys over girls. Girls have insecurity issues. Not all. Just some.
24. Do you judge a book by its cover?
– Yeah. Literally a book. But when judging a person, I only judge the people who judges me too. Ugh but sometimes I judge random people too. (i’m sorryyyyy im just being honest) Who doesn’t anyway?
25. Are you confrontational?
26. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?
– Almost a year ago.
27. Would you relocate for love?
– If I am deeply in love with that person. If I am really sure I don’t see why not.
28. Did you ever write a journal?
– No. But I have my personal diary. Diaries and I have 5 of them since high school.
29. What are you most thankful for?
– My Life. That I get to wake up each day. It’s already a big blessing.
30. Do you believe in second chances?
– Yes. Only if the person deserves it.
31. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
– That I am a very serious person. My facial expression says it. And I am quiet. In fact, I am not when I become comfortable with that person.
32. What is your idea of a perfect vacation?
– Out of the country! Not resting, but exploring. 🙂
33. What did your past relationship teach you?
– So many. I cannot stand a long distance relationship. Be careful who you trust because that person could use your words against you. It would ruin you.
34. What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder?
– I was open about it. Since it’s where I met my ex. Right now, tinder is simply just a chat app for me to kill time.
35. What’s on your bucket list this year?
– Hike for the first time. Do a DIY trip somewhere in the North.
36. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush?
– I can’t remember.
37. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
– I cannot disclose the info. Hahaha but no.
38. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
– 1. Take me to the top five (5) best destinations in the world; 5 days stay in each destination
– 2. I’ll ask for cash enough to open up a business and charity.
– 3. Please grant me superpowers or magic. (Thats crazy right? 😂)
39. What’s your biggest regret in life?
– Every events in my life that happened starting from June 2012. If I could just go back to the past, I’d like to remake it and build a new future.
40. What do you think about when you’re by yourself?
– A lot of random thoughts.
– Will I ever have a successful future? Will I ever have my very own PT clinic?
– Who’s the right man for me? When will I meet him?
– When will I have a best friend or solid circle of friends who can be my own 911. Who wont get tired listening to my issues. I dont mind having at least one.
– If I die, will they come and see me? Will they cry for me?
– What happened to me? Why am I like this?
Credit to: Thought Catalog